Thursday, September 28, 2017 - 16:00 to 18:00
Renaissance Suite, Jurys Inn Brighton Waterfront, King's Road, Brighton, BN1 2GS
- Welcome & introductions
- Follow-up on actions from meeting 2nd February 2017 [Actions PDF 319KB]
- New Reference Group for Brighton & Hove Connected [BHC Reference Group PDF 302KB] [Appendix 1 PDF 200KB]
- Theme: The Biosphere, Culture and Brighton & Hove
Opening Presentation: Why is the Biosphere and Culture Important to Our City? [Appendix 1 PDF 242KB] [Appendix 2 PDF 251KB] [Presentation PDF 156KB]
- The Biosphere: The Living Coast [Presentation PDF 1191KB]
- The Cultural Offer in Brighton & Hove [Presentation PDF 199KB]
How are these areas important to your service?
How can we better support these areas to thrive?
- Feedback and Next Steps