Map current activity and plans in Brighton and Hove against the recommended actions in the implementation framework for No Health without Mental Health.
Develop an all-ages mental health and wellbeing commissioning strategy.
Engage local people about happiness and wellbeing, focusing on the ‘Five Ways’:
- Connect – with the people around you, family, friends and neighbours;
- Be active – go for a walk or a run, do the gardening, play a game;
- Take notice – be curious and aware of the world around you;
- Keep learning – learn a new recipe or a new language, set yourself a challenge;
- Give – do something nice for someone else, volunteer, join a community group.