1. Welcome, Introductions & Chair’s communications
2. Minutes & matters arising from meeting 5th July 2016 [BHC Minutes - 05.07.16 PDF 249KB]
3. How will the planned infrastructure developments affect the people that live, work and visit our city?
- Public Health
- Primary and Acute Care
- Adult Social Care
- Children’s Services
4. Workshops: What are the implications of these developments, both positive and challenging? Consider:
- How will the developments affect people?
- What is the current situation?
- Can we look at good practice elsewhere? What are other places doing in response to the challenges?
- What happens when things go wrong?
5. Feedback and Next Steps
6. Questions and Networking